Dreams

My bodies pain has been magnified in volumes
Solitude was my solution, bars melded in my window
Pencil a metal pole, while the air got bitterly cold
Sweat bleeding from out the holes of my face,
My hair starts to feel thicker,
My nose feels like its getting sicker
Phlegm flowing out my nostrils, like dead bodies out of the hospital
Headaches getting stronger
As the poundings duration starts to become longer and longer
Boom, Boom, Boom,
Echoes flood the silence of the room
The complexion of my skin turns blue
All the lies in my mind quickly turn true
Suddenly up was down, and that the sun was the moon
It was like I was hallucinating,
shadows run through my wall, curtains move like it was Superman’s cape
my mouth was suddenly still like it was duct taped,
Got so scared of the sounds coming from the ground I ducked under the covers
Cobards were opening and shutting, lights switching from on and off
I start to cough, clear my throat
Close my eyes, and as my view turns from first person, to third person. My vision flies up into the skies and into pitch darkness. I wake up with almost my entire body drenched in sweat.
Bottle of Vicodin and Ambien sitting parallel to my pillow.
I said to myself. Fuck that was a wicked dream

0 comments:

Post a Comment