She never fell in love with Superman

She said didn’t wanna fall in love with superman,
So I gave her that Batman feel, riding shotgun in my batmobile
She told me it was hard for her to trust any man
That before all this she didn’t wanna give her heart to anyone
Till she met me, I had that genuine feel, that feel that was missing
Misplaced by her bruises and cuts that she got
Told her my hands are gentle, it would never hit you
My momma said to never use your hands, to push anyone down
But to pick them up
My pops told me, the way to a woman’s heart was respect,
Loving her with every ounce of it, pouring my heart and soul to it
Take trips to the top of the world, car hood blanketed with a cloth
Lay on top of it while we look at the stars, connecting the dots with our fingers,
When she was cold, I held her tight. While my body heat gave her warmth,
It was those diamond eyes that constantly shine,
The straight line lips that I instantly kissed when I came over and picked you up,
Refill your cup when it was empty, pulled the seat out when we eat out.
Simple things that got you sprung, Whatever argument that didn’t break us, made our bond stronger,
Love never tasted so sweet, something that was new to me.
I was used to kissing lips of a liar,
Makin’ love to you was intense and your head immersed on my shoulder,
Your skin melted into mine, it was like our spirits were one.
A sight to see yes indeed, Eiffel tower height, Tajmahul hips, with that Amazon skin, Titanic eyes that have me “sink” into it.
Baby girl, body of an angel.
If forever does exist, it would exist with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment