Eternal Part.1

I sit in the train with love from the gods

Hercules flow when I’m half god, half poet

Cut a section of my brain to spill these emotions

Dip my pen in quick sand, so my thoughts can sink slow

Got people around me like family,

Sometimes I don’t appreciate who’s around me

So they quickly turn to bullies in 3rd world alleys

Trying snuff me, cops trying cuff me, so I can’t write about my life

Struggles and ambitions written in my black and white freckled notebook

Heckler when I spit quotes from my outlook

My skin bage like the color of my page, never encage my heart it needs room to breathe

Like a muscle it needs to be exercised, gain fat from loving too much

So I need to keep in touch with certain people, who are willing to love the same way as I do.

Flew up in the clouds to touch gods finger, but like flying in the sky

I get caught up in the clouds, crowds of stars, dreams, footprints like Armstrong,

Writing this much, it makes my arm strong.

Army strong my parents made me, don’t need a Ad to tell me,

I’m like rain man when I stutter my words, stumble my words,

Beautiful mind when I write with the pen of a schizo,

The light bulb above me is bright like a halo

And like halo it glows like a lightsaber, keep a hood on like a sith

Crushed my enemies spines, sniffed it like spliff,

Bring back that real hip-hop and no its not a myth

Love with my entire heart, think with my entire mind

Fuck a second opinion, just need someone to second my opinion

Poetry lines fill it up like a verbal buffet, quench your thirst like Bobby Boouche, that Eryka Badu feel, that psychological electro shock therapy feel

Getting deep in your sleep, dreams wake the imagination.

And when I say inspiration starts from the soul, I mean every word.

No fillers like New York pot holes, just words of wisdom, marble shine like Ceaser’s Kingdom, roam till my knee caps break.

Till my body faces the Heavenly gates

And when I stare in front of the sunset shine, make sure to notice the angel wings holding me up to see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment