Eternal Part. 2

It’s the eternal thought that keeps my internal mind beautiful
Magical beat that hypnotizes the listener
Fantasize about life like a prisoner
Only way I put hoes down is when the fire is out
Only way I pick up a prostitute is when I show her around town
Vibin’ on the track with the microphone on the highest amp
Tesla vocal chords when I spit that shockwave verse
Listen up before you question the rhyme
Fuck that Jesus and Mohammad beef,
Two different images, same man. Two different religions, same teachings
Practice what you preach when you pray to the lord,
Never do something that doesn’t make your momma proud
Don’t tell me the skies the limits when I see angels in the clouds
Dip my tongue in cement to give you something solid
I was never under the influence when I wrote this,
Didn’t need no weed, no alcohol, nothing but substance
Substance abuse when I overdose you with Art
State of hip-hop?
Then I must be the Governor, Govern over the concerned,
Devise a plan, revise the blueprint, rewrite the game with the pen of rakim
I’m from the country that gave you Manny Paquio, that mans left hook is vicious,
You should see my punchlines, and tell me who’s venomous.
Teeny boppers used to see me in the mall and ask for a sip from my malt, I quickly told them hell naw, your too young to know what depression is at all
Sit in front of the TV screen and see Flooded streets in the Philippines,
Earthquakes that split the earth like guillotines
And honestly, the news desensitized me to death
So when I hear about a solider getting killed it’s like whats new?
Flew 2 planes in the twin towers, how come our intelligence never knew?
That planes could be missiles the same way, where we didn’t have a clue
About the swine flu and it’s killing intent, how government lies can be true
It’s eternal part.2 and I had to savant the left side of my brain
Finesse my right wrist to give you this.
So when I’m done with this simple reminisce moment
You can comment on the next verse I’m about to open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment