ILL Girl

Mask of the joker, with that permanent smile,
That god child like nas,
Wrap this musical gauze on your soulful wound
Spoonful of rhymes, and a glass of massive art
I got this passive love for your heart
Mind sharing your mind with mine?
Find my soul in yours, I guess your that missing piece to my necklace?
Or that missing rim when I drove reckless?
Either way, I’m boppin’ till’ my head’s neckless
Driving on the Avenue, got a vault of revenue
Write with a hallow tip pencil, so my writings can touch you
Feelings get caught like I got coughed with your soft love
Flying in the sky with that brightness of a dove
Wings flutter as it bounces up and down,
Smiles shine like a golden crown,
Keep making that frozen frown, it’ll get stuck.
A familiar face on the streets, walk tall, chin up like CPR
Keep all that back seat rambling in the car
Vast lands and wide valleys, let’s not keep a narrow view like NY alleys
Writing lines like tally marks, paint a beautiful picture in my mind
Your face is a gallery of inspiration,
So let’s end this poem quick, you’re a candle wick that made the darkness just a darker shade of sunlight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment