Beast

I'm a Rockstar to these fools, a Monster to these kids,
I am the one your kids drink in the morning afternoon and night
And after they digest me in there mind I will corrupt it by
the usage of advertisements and magazines,
Born under the Viacom and Videos.
My hair is made out of antennas and My eyes surveillance cameras
The big brother your children wish they had,
My fingernails made out of Keyboard keys,
And my ears as headphones,
My voice box made out of stereos,
My heart made out of perfume bottles and the liquid inside of it
is blood that is cut from these depressed kids,
My legs made out of video vixens, My arms bare your sons nerf guns
And my soul is made out of the vibes you give me.
I creep behind you, I lurk over your shoulder
Take your dreams and make it into a marketable manner
I say tanner is hotter, that skinny is better
For each letter I write in my articles, a kid becomes influenced
my victims go to the bathroom looking in the mirror
looking at their saggy packs, baggy calf's
They tell me, WHY AM I FAT?
"I tell them because your mother and father are tricking you
Your mothers jealous of you, so she feeds you more food
Vomit cindy, go ahead, you want to be windy? move like a ballerina?
face the pool in your toilet, pray to me and I will give you a solution to your problems"
she puts her makeup on to hide the facial features god gave her
She gets played like a CD tape, then gets raped with duct tape on
It's like we dont see this beast walk amongst us, put puss all over us
Put his cold brittle hands on us, leaving marks of insecurity
He picks a teen, to taste his nicotine
He pokes holes in our faces to create pores for us to spend on cream
corrupts our dream with glamorous, fabulous life
it's like he puts his voice into rap music and modern punk
wears dunks and deals broken promises out to kids from his trunk
Uses funk to keep fools like you in house parties drunk
Eats "In & Out Burger" and Devil's pie for desert
a sinful taste drenched with a binged filled waist
Puts the L in lust, cause in his dollar bill its says
"in love we lust"
He likes to make a fuss all over TV
ruining awards shows and such
Touch your mind and get under your skin with heroine shots
his heroine is Tyra Banks and Victoria
No soul so that means he don't care about your euphoria
Deals under the table, he says fuck Karma I love putting dudes out the Loop
His religion he has to Obey because he goes to Crooks and Castles
in 10 deep to practice his True Religion.
Acquires the choir to ring the Hellz Bellz
and in Hundreds he'll divide them making the girls Forever 21
He sips on beverages that get you fucked up, malt liquor and patron
His smile the color of chrome, mouth full of diamonds,
his blood is your tears
He forces you to pray to him in front of the porcelain
Of course in him he likes to see you vomit, in his eyes your cries are laughs
and your body is just a sacrifice the media portrays
He breathes out envy and gasses you up with his weeded out lungs
He targets the young and puts them under the sun dealing drugs
Teeth made out of bullet slugs.
He switches genders, his skin made out of fenders
Walks with a limp and slaps a hoe with no foe to offend him
He guards and defends the evilness
He has not kindness so he deals in harshness
He spawns from our ignorant minds cause his eyes are shallow, so he
sees your darkest desires
He appears in fashion model fliers,
He grips tight on your mind like pliers,
making sure you won't slip out of his mind control,
He resides in MTV, VH1, BET, The Gun, The Fun, The Funds,
He has no truth to him so he's the lie
so who am I? I'm the guy who will make you so fly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment