Lightning.

Now before I unravel this poem, I hope you know
I appreciate your words, your mind, before your body
And in between these words my soul embodies
I hope my words can massage and rub your mind off whatever thats plaguing you.
My mind is mesmerized by your eyes, magical lips
That keeps me magnetized.
Your words are the main course and your beauty is the dessert
An Amazon Warrior, with the complexion of J Lo
Shine like a beautiful halo
Let me spit this flow, if a guy is physically attracted to you
Then I’m mentally attached with your words
A man who doesn’t see that, doesn’t deserve you
I scroll down your blog looking for gemstones
But to my surprise, I find diamonds and pearls
The type of shit you can’t clone,
When I need to get into the zone
I just step in your frontal lobe and load up
Your truly an inspiration, can’t breathe intellect cause you’re my respiration.
Now I know your thinkin’ I’m tryin’ to hit and split, spit and quit.
But I’m gonna be real and say, I’m quite inspired by your legit mind
Compared to my lines, I don’t think there will be any comparison with mine
Your ahead of my time,
Now if you don’t mind, I gotta finish off this rhyme with one line,
So yo, check it.
Yo Yo.
“You’re a magical beast that is a myth to us men, you’re a sin that’s so tempting, addictive like gin. You’re in your own category, you’re a different story, so I heard you’re an angel? Nah you’re a lightning bolt that doesn’t strike twice but once cause you’re one of a kind”

Inspired by http://jackieonassis.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment