Obsession

WARNING: This poem is not for the faint of heart


Brown hair and Mocha skin tone,
Eyes of a beauty, lips of a cutey
intellectual, she's intentional when she flaunts
Her name is Brenda, she's heading out of the office complex
After a long day of work she heads home alone,
Going to the parking lot, to her chrome sedan
A man hiding in one of the pillars, is being a predator
and she's the prey,
Nothing can save her, not even a short prayer
He puts his hand over her mouth
points the knife to a joint in her legs
He says "Calm down my little princess, it's all going to be over"
She's screaming but his palms are drowning the sound
He drops her to the ground for a short while,
she screams, "HELP!"
He elbows her to the face, with her ear lobe facing the ground
the sound is thump, and hes making his way to his duct tape,
takes a small strip, puts it over her lips, drags her body to the front seat
She wakes up, with rope around her wrists, hes driving to his house.
He says "Tonight were going to fuck like a spouse, I hope you don't squirm like a mouse
I promise I'll be gentle, sentimental, I'll give your mental a little rest, as I lick your breast
I'll be safe don't worry, please forgive me for doing this, promise me you won't tell"
He looks at her face, and her eyes widen like a yawn and shes mortified, horrified
He Screams, YOU PROMISE YOU LITTLE BITCH?
She nods in agreement, not knowing what to do.
They arrive after a 2 hour drive, he grabs her and throws her over his shoulder
walks to his door, and drops her on the floor.
He quickly switches his tone, turns brittle like stone, he says you little whore.
You give all the guys at work the flirt, but not me, I do things for you and notice you
but you choose to ignore, so I try to be sweeter then smores, but you're a bitch to the core
So I'm going to get my just deserts,
He approaches her, but shes squirming, and moving around giving him a hard time, still trying to scream but nothings helping.
He grabs a hammer and shatters both her knee caps, slaps her face with his bare hands, grabs her hair strands and ties it to the leg of his dinner table.
Dislocates her shoulders with his palms, immobilizing her.
So he breathes and says, you little cunt giving me extra work to do,
He rips the duct tape out of her mouth, she screams in agony, FUCK YOU, YOU SICK FUCK
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THE WARMTH OF A WOMEN, YOU SICK FUCKER.
After tonight I will!, he laughs, she cringes, He rips off her dress shirt, pinches her tit, scrolls his fingers down between her legs, she screams in horror. Cries, "Is anyone out there to help me?"
No one, not even a soul, god doesn't give a shit about you, no one does, I'm gonna make your pussy fuss,
He unzips his pants, she pants, no chance in survival after this. Shes trying so hard to take it and let him finish what hes doing, close her eyes with tears squeezing out, and hes pushing and letting out a Uhhh, Yes, oh fuck. Shes saying stop please I beg of you, as he keeps pushin, I beg of you I'll give you everything I own, stop! Stop....

She died that night, with a bullet wound to the head, a knife through her wind pipe and two dislocated shoulders, broken knee caps, and a defiled body. The man who did this evil deed, drove a mile from his home, took his own life by swallowing razorblades. Bleeding to death with a picture of brenda and him attached to his hand.

See I'm not a fan of this nor do I condone any of it. I'm just telling you a story of a girl named Brenda.

1 comments:

michellekuo said...

I don't know how, but this left me breathing heavily. I have this tendency to imagine everything happening but with me being the victim whenever I read stories like this. My gosh, my heart sank a million miles when I read this, crazy.

Post a Comment