Dark.

From dusk to dawn she was the one who saw me yawn
Light flashing through the lawn, grazing my skin
Wind flew through the gaps built in between the cracks
Lost my words like I misplaced my left brain
Lost all touch with reality no wonder I felt so numb all this time
As my mind rusts beneath my skull I need the oil of my tongue
To refresh my memory.
You see I’m a poet that overcomes adversity with each verse
Burry my insecurities in a coffin while my flow travels like a hearse
As it flows through the earth canal called the human ear
It’ll get absorbed through the orb of your mind as it is so coherent
fell in love with words, defined love with her verb.
Smoked the mind of a metaphor
while I made love to the body of a poem.
They say my voice gives the human physical form chills
I say I just let my voice rhyme down your mind
I lick the clip of a glock as I let the acid of my vocal chords melt the metal
Transform the melted metal into my mental
And that’s why you get the pitch darkness for which my brain contains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment