Need ya Sole.

You’re eyes are curious, fingers so furious
Thoughts so serious, lips so voluptuous
I’m describing you in different ways possible
I can’t read you like an open book
But like a thesaurus
you’re a synonym of my vicodin
I can’t sleep without it cause I’m addicted to it.
Now look baby girl, you wrote me a poem
That was beautiful and artistic but I drew you in my dreams
And like every artist, they have there own masterpiece
You just complete the entire picture.
Your frame work cracks the Mona Lisa’s
While your color washes away the 16th chapel
You warm my soul like a bowl of Campbell’s
Words sensual like you dipped your blood in this timeless flow
Stole the clock just to lend you a hand, step foot in my world
And you wouldn’t wanna go back
Twirl you around like your curly hair while I position my hands on your curvy hips,
While I lift your chin up so I can get a shine from your diamond lips
Now you see I told you I’d return the favor and offer back my heart
I just hope when you read this.
You get the same type of body heat you gave me.
Cause you’re a fire that burns on my fluidic soul

0 comments:

Post a Comment